|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU|
|Brand Name:||Fiber Han|
|Model Number:||FH- WCZ|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||nude package|
|Delivery Time:||6 month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2-3 set/year|
|Condition:||New||Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Voltage:||380V||Type:||Thermal Bonding Airlaid Paper|
Airlaid paper is a textile-like material categorized as a nonwoven fabric made from fluff pulp. The airlaid paper making machine is produce the airlaid paper. There are different airlaid paper making lines for the production of basic materials for soft and absorbent disposable products for the following industries and applications:
1. For home care, like napkins.
2. Food packing applications
3. For hygiene and personal care applications, like diaper and sanitary napkins.
4. Medical applications
5. Industrial wipes
|Raw materail||baled fluff pulp, ES fibers, etc.|
electric heating, oil heating, natural gas heating
Thermal bonding type
1. Wood pulp →Pre Grinder→Main Grinder→Storage tank→Batching machine→
2. Fiber → Automatic feeding machine → Direct feeding type Batching machine →
1. and 2. → Mix feeding Fan → Forming part → Excessive part → Swelling part → Compaction part → Automatic winding and changing roll part
This equipment is based on the principle of "long network operation, airlaid forming, hot air penetration":
The wood pulp were used as raw materials, will be brinded after brinding system, feeding to the Storage tank. Then feeding in to forming part by the Batching machine.The short fibers were used as raw materials, feeding into the brinding machine by Automatic feeding machine. After brinding, feeding into the forming part by Direct feeding type batching machine.Then the mix wood pulp and fiber are lapped by airlaid forming machine, through the Excessive part, go into the heating part, cooling part and paper will automatically change the volume by Automatic winding and changing roll part.
Application of final product
1. absorbent airlaid paper for industrial
2. Absorbent mat for food packaging
3. Airlaid paper for household cieaning and wipes
4. Airlaid paper for industrial cleaning and wipes
5. Oil absorbent airlaid paper wipes
6. Absorbent materials or core of sanitary napkins
7. Absorbent materials or core of baby diapers
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China; could you offer your machines to my country?
A1: Sure! We’ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you by sea.
Q2: What product is this machine making? And what's the application of the product?
A2: This machine is making airlaid paper. Airlaid paper is the absorbent material. It is raw material of sanitary napkins and diapers. Airlaid paper is also used for food absorption, cleaning wipes, linen like napkins.
Q3: what's the min. and max. product weight?
A3: The min. weight of airlaid paper is 40gsm, the max. weight of airlaid paper is 600gsm
Q4: what's the min. and max. product width?
A4: The min. width of airlaid paper is 1000mm, the max. width of airlaid paper is 2500mm
Q5: What is your manufacture lead time for our order?
A5: Our normal lead time is 120-180 days. If you have urgent request, please just let us know. We will try our best to shorten the lead time to meet your requirements.
Q6: How can I release the payment to you?
A6: We can receive your payment by Bank Account, Western union or others.